Friday, September 21, 2012

SEPTEMBER

I performed last week at International House in Philadelphia. This has become a kind of annual gig and I really love it. Special thanks again to Herbie, Robert, Jesse and Jesse for bringing me back again. This Saturday, September the 22 I will be presenting WINNIPEG BABYSITTER at Plug In ICA in Winnipeg. This is presented in conjunction with MY WINNIPEG PROJECT. Details here. Then at the WAG, a few nights later, I will present my latest "registered projection", The Thief of Mirrors, along with a new series of pastel drawings. Details here. On the same night (September 29), I will present my brand new performance, "Staring into Broken Light Bulbs", in Toronto. This is a 30-minute, 9-channel projection piece on the facade of the Drake hotel. It's my homage to Hitchcock's Rear Window. Details here.

No comments: